Monday, December 19, 2005

Wives are always right

Jen suggested I go down to "Bearings and Drives" for the bearings and drives I needed for the go-kart. I thought "what an amazing idea!" and went down there. I of course found they had everything I needed, and was once again amazed at how smart girls are.

Seriously though, they had EVERY bearing I needed. Even the weird ones.

I thought Racer Performance would have some kart parts but they didn't. The guys there are nice, though. I guess I'll be looking to eBay for the heim joints and tie-rods I need.

Got the pedals made today out of $6.00 worth of solid 3/8" steel rod, and after I stopped at Porter Brothers for $15 in tube steel and my Dad's place for some 1/8" plate I should have the steering column finished complete with pitman arms by the end of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home